SPLC, the premier forum where practitioners, researchers and educators can present and discuss the most recent ideas, innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in the area of software product lines and software product family engineering invites you to come to Florence Italy.
Each Software Product Line Conference (SPLC) culminates with a session in which members of the audience nominate systems for induction into the Software Product Line Hall of Fame.
Those nominations feed discussions about what constitutes excellence and success in product lines.
The goal is to improve software product line practice by identifying the best examples in the field.
We invite new applications: you can nominate your own or other people’s product line.
Ideally, you prepare a few slides that address all of the criteria to be fulfilled by Hall-of-Fame members:
- The family that constitutes the product line is clearly identified.
- The family is explicitly defined and designed as a product line.
- The product line has had a strong influence on others who desire to build and evolve product lines, and has gained recognition as a model.
- The product line is commercially successful.
- There is sufficient documentation about the product line that one can understand it without resorting to hearsay.
We look forward to meet you throughout the conference and especially to actively contribute to the Hall-of-Fame session by nominating new candidates, asking critical questions, or simply forming an opinion and voting on the candidates.
Further information on the Hall of Fame (member, criteria for selection) can be found at http://www.splc.net/fame.html
If you are interested in the Hall of Fame nomination, please contact
Kentaro Yoshimura: kentaro.yoshimura.jr [at] hitachi.com.
Hall of Fame Chair:
Kentaro Yoshimura, Hitachi, Ltd., Japan