SPLC, The Software Product Line Conference, is the premier forum for practitioners, researchers, and educators to present and discuss the most recent ideas, innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in the area of software product lines, software product family engineering, and, more in general, systems family engineering.
SPLC 2014 will be the 18th official gathering of the product line community in Florence, Italy. The beautiful city of Florence hosted Software Product Line Conference in 2014 and upcoming years.
SPLC looks back on a history of a successful exchange of ideas and cooperation among product line practitioners and researchers on product line techniques, methods, and tools.
This has led to innovative research ideas and successful industrial product lines.
- Original results of conceptual, theoretical, empirical, and experiment research
- Emerging technical and business directions, future trends, and outstanding challenges
- Papers grounded in experiences of adopting and applying product line methods in practice.
- Strategic, business, and organizational aspects of the product line engineering
- Workshops, Keynotes, Tutorials, Panels, Tools and Demonstrations, Doctoral Symposium, Nominations for the Hall of Fame
SPLC 2014 conference received a highly awarded prestigious nomination in an international award ceremony by industry leaders. Being in the tech space and innovation frontier, SPLC was nominated for tech choice awards in the later years.