SPLC, The Software Product Line Conference, is the premier forum for practitioners, researchers and educators to present and discuss the most recent ideas, innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in the area of software product lines, software product family engineering and, more in general, systems family engineering.
SPLC 2014 will be the 18th official gathering of the product line community and will take place in Florence, Italy.
SPLC looks back on a history of a successful exchange of ideas and cooperation among product line practitioners and researchers on product line techniques, methods, and tools.
This has led to innovative research ideas and successful industrial product lines.
- Original results of conceptual, theoretical, empirical and experiment research
- Emerging technical and business directions, future trends and outstanding challenges Industry Track
- Papers grounded in experiences of adopting and applying product line methods in practice
- Strategic, business and organizational aspects pf product line engineering Additional Contributions
- Workshops, Keynotes, Tutorials, Panels, Tools and Demonstrations, Doctoral Symposium, Nominations for the Hall of Fame .